Wyoming Probate Bond |
AmeriPro Surety Bonds | 844-589-9732
Probate is sometimes defined as the process by which a will is proven. The term may also refer to those who are guardians for a minor or someone incapacitated; and the term may also to those persons who act as a veterans administrator.
What we write here concerns all of the above categories including:
- Personal Representatives, a term which seems to be favored by Wyoming;
- Executors or Administrators;
- Guardian of Minors or guardian of someone incapacitated as stated above;
- Someone required to obtain a surety bond as per the Veterans Administration.
Amount of Your Bond
According to 2-3-102 of Wyoming probate statutes, the amount of your bond is equal to the value of the personal property of the estate; and also the estimated income the estate can be expected to earn within the next year.
Ultimately, your Wyoming probate bond amount is whatever the judge orders.
Qualifying and the Premium
While our agency offers you the Wyoming probate bond in any amount you require, up to and including a $100,000 surety bond requirement, we offer this bond to you without a credit check inquiry.
Regardless of the amount of your probate bond, we’ll need you to provide and complete the following:
- We’ll need a copy of the Court Order which states that a surety bond is needed. This Order will provide a lot of additional information, including the case number, name of the estate, etc. Providing a copy of the Order is crucial and we cannot write the bond without it;
- You’ll need to complete a surety bond application. Amounts of $100,000 and less can be completed with us over the phone and require no signature; amounts greater than $100,000 require your signature and that of a witness (it does not need to be notarized);
- Amounts for greater than $250,000 will be reviewed by an underwriter to include a credit check inquiry. To be approved for amounts above $100,000, good credit is required.
Regardless of the amount, upon and approval and payment of the premium, our agency issues your bond and Power of Attorney (POA) form to you immediately.
Once received in the mail, you’ll sign your bond as Principal and file it along with the POA form to the Clerk of the Court.
Annual Renewal of Your Premium
The premium associated with your Wyoming probate bond is not a onetime payment, but renews annually on the anniversary of its issuance.
The probate bond is required for as long as the Court determines.
Purpose Of Your Surety Bond
As a potential Wyoming Personal Representative, Administrator, Guardian, or any of the above titles, your appointment as such is conditioned upon following the court order and obtaining the appropriate surety bond.
Your bond is a financial guarantee that you will act in a lawful, disinterested, and fair manner in the carrying out of your fiduciary responsibilities.
The probate bond, therefore, is for the benefit of the estate, not you, in case you act in a manner which causes financial harm.
AmeriPro Surety Bonds is a surety bonds-only agency. We provide probate surety bonds in all 50 states.
Our agency is also an online provider of license and permit, other court and other surety bonds in Wyoming and nationwide.
Please call us today at:
Or, you may fill out the form below and a Surety Agent will contact you…