California Commercial Requester Account Bond
AmeriPro Surety Bonds | 844-589-9732
Licensing as a California Commercial Requester Account (CRA)
A California commercial requester account allows businesses, who can demonstrate to the satisfaction of the California Department of Motor Vehicles that they have a legitimate need, to access records relating to the registration of California registered vehicles.
This information includes:
- Driving records;
- Criminal convictions;
- Accident histories;
- Address or residence information.
Currently registration requirements include a payment of $250 registration fee and obtaining a $50,000 surety bond.
Qualifying and the Premium
Applicants for the $50,000 California commercial requester account bond are automatically approved. This is because our agency offers this bond without a credit inquiry.
The premium is just $500 annually.
When you call our agency, we’ll ask some very basic questions:
- The name, as it should appear on your bond. This name should match all other paperwork that you’ll be filing in conjunction with your commercial requester application;
- Your address and contact information;
- And, we’ll need your Business Requestor Account Number. Therefore, you want to be first approved by the California DMV before applying for your commercial requester surety bond.
Upon payment of the $500 premium, our agency issues your surety bond and mails the original to you for filing.
You’ll file your signed and completed surety bond to:
State of California
Department of Motor Vehicles
Accounts Processing Ms H221
P.O. Box 944231
Sacramento, CA 94244
Premium Prepayment Options
Your $500 premium for the California commercial requester account surety bond is for one year and renews annually.
Our agency also offers you the option to prepay your bond’s premium up to 3 years, thereby affording you a savings over annual renewals.
The premium prepayment options and savings for this bond are:
- If prepaid for 2 years, the premium is $900, a $100 savings;
- if prepaid for 3 years, the premium is $1300, a $200 savings.
Purpose Of Your Commercial Requester Surety Bond Requirement
The purpose of your surety bond requirement is to serve as a financial guarantee of your compliance with all rules and regulations related to commercial requesters , as amended.
AmeriPro Surety Bonds is a surety bonds-only agency. We provide license and permit surety bonds in California, all 50 states, and Washington D.C.
Please call our agency today at:
Or, you may fill out the form below and a Surety Agent will call you…