Idaho Mint Dealer | AmeriPro Surety Bonds
Idaho Mint Dealers
Chapter 38 of Idaho’s statutes requires mint dealers to obtain a $2000 surety bond as a condition of licensing with the state’s Department of Agriculture, Mint Growers Association.
Meeting the surety bond requirement is easy and takes just a few minutes.
Qualifying and the Premium
You are automatically approved for the $2000 Idaho mint dealer surety bond. There is not even an application as such, properly speaking.
Instead, when you call us, we’ll ask the following of you:
- The name as it should appear on your surety bond. You’ll want this name to match any other paperwork you’ve filed with the state;
- The address, contact phone number, and email address of your business. Your email and phone number won’t appear on your bond, but are for our records;
- Whether your bond will be issued for 1, 2, or 3 years.
After payment of at least the $100 annual premium, our agency issues this bond to you immediately. Once the premium has been paid, the bond is sent to you by the following business day. Overnight options are available for an additional fee.
Upon receipt, you’ll sign your bond as Principal and then file it to:
State of Idaho
Department of Agricultre, Mint Growers Association
Meridian, ID 83642
Additional Premium Payment Options
At $100 premium, the Idaho mint dealer bond is issued for one year. Thereafter your premium and surety bond renew. You may also purchase your bond for up to 3 years thereby saving over annual premium renewals.
The option premium amounts and savings are as follows:
- If prepaid for 2 years, the premium is $180 a $20 savings;
- If prepaid for 3 years, the premium is $260 a $40 savings.
Purpose of Your Surety Bond
Your surety bond is a financial guarantee of your compliance with all legal statutes, rules and provisions involved in mint dealing. The bond is also a guarantee of your compliance with all order of the commission.
AmeriPro Surety Bonds is a surety bonds-only agency which provides license and permit bonds in all 50 states.
Please call our agency today at: