Montana – Billings Demolition Bond
AmeriPro Surety Bonds | 844-589-9732
Billings, Montana Demolition Contractors
Demolition contractors in Billings, Montana, are required to furnish:
- a permit per project or site;
- and a $10,000 surety bond, per project or site.
Meeting the surety bond requirement through our agency takes just a few minutes.
Qualifying and the Premium
The $10,000 Billings demolition bond will cost you just $100 annually. Qualifying couldn’t be anyeasier, because you’re automatically approved.
When you call us, we’ll ask you very basic information: The name that should be on your surety bond, and your contact information (i.e. address, email, and phone number).
We’ll also need the following to issue your demolition surety bond:
- The street address of the demolition;
- Your business tax license number.
Upon payment of the premium, our agency issues you a surety bond and Power of Attorney form. Upon receipt of the same, you’ll sign your bond as Principal, filing all original documents to:
City of Billings Montana
P.O. Box 1178
Billings, MT 59103
Premium Prepayment Option
At $100 premium your bond is active for one year. The surety bond, if required for a longer period of time, will renew on the one year anniversary of its issuance. At your discretion, the Billings demolition surety bond may be renewed up to 3 years.
The premium prepayment option and savings are as follows:
- If prepaid for 2 years, the premium is $180, a $20 savings;
- If prepaid for 3 years, the premium is $260, a $40 savings.
Purpose of the Demolition Surety Bond Requirement
Section 6-1042 of the city Billings’ statutes is your guide for the surety bond’s purpose.
- That you’ll remove any foundation walls within 30 days of demolition;
- that you’ll correct any damages to right-of-ways caused by demolition;
- that you’ll disconnect any utilities;
- and that you will comply with any other relevant ordinances or rules.
AmeriPro Surety Bonds provides demolition surety bonds where required nationwide. We are also a provider of license and permit surety bonds in all 50 states.
Please call our agency today at:
Or, you may fill out the form below and an agent will contact you shortly…