Nebraska Collection Agency Bond
AmeriPro Surety Bonds | 844-589-9732
Surety Bond; Amounts and Purpose
Collection agencies operating in Nebraska must submit evidence of financial responsibility by obtaining the appropriate surety bond amount.
The amount of surety required is determined by the number of solicitors in your business. As such, the breakdowns are as follows:
- Agencies with less than 5 solicitors require a $5000 surety bond;
- An agency with between 5 to 15 solicitors requires a $10,000 surety bond;
- If you have more than 15 solicitors, you require a $15,000 surety bond.
As stated within Nebraska Revised Statute 45-608, the purpose of the surety bond requirement is to serve as a financial guarantee which ensures the following:
- within 45 day of the end of each calendar month that you will report to and pay your customers the net monies collected in the previous month;
- and that, more generally, you will be in compliance with all agreements made with your clients.
Your surety bond will have an expiry date of December 31st.
Qualifying and the Premium
Our agency automatically approves you for the Nebraska collection agency bond. We do so without a credit check; we take the application from you verbally over the phone.
We’ll ask you the basics: the name that should appear on your surety bond and the amount of surety bond required.
After providing us with your contact information (address, email and phone number), we’ll take the payment.
The corresponding amounts required are as follows:
- 5,000 surety bond – $100 annually;
- $10,000 surety bond — $125, annually;
- $15,000 surety bond — $150, annually.
Once the premium for you bond is paid, our agency issues your surety bond and a Power of Attorney form to you for filing. Upon receipt by mail, you’ll sign your bond as Principal, filing both items received to:
Nebraska Secretary of State
P.O. Box 94608
Lincoln, NE 68509
AmeriPro Surety Bonds is a surety bonds-only agency which provides collection agency surety bonds wherever required nationwide.
Please call our agency today at:
Or, you may fill out the form below and a Surety Agent will contact you…