(844) 589-9732

West Virginia Boxing Promoter Bond

October 30, 2019

The $10k West Virginia boxing promoter bond is issued within minutes for $100 annually. Please call AmeriPro Surety Bonds today at 844-589-9732.

West Virginia Boxing Promoter Bond |

AmeriPro Surety Bonds | 844-589-9732




Boxing Promoters – West Virginia




Boxing promoters in West Virginia are regulated by the state’s Athletic Commission. A prerequisite for licensing is that you obtain a $10,000 surety bond. Meeting the surety bond requirement is easy, taking only a few minutes.




Qualifying and the Premium




You are automatically approved for the $10,000 West Virginia boxing promoter bond.

To obtain your surety bond, we will need the following:

  • The name and address that should be on your bond;
  • Payment of the $100 premium.

Thereafter, our agency issues the surety bond to you immediately. The bond will also be notarized by our agency as Surety; and upon your receipt you will have your bond notarized as Principal.

The address to file your surety bond is:

West Virginia Athletic Commissioner

900 Pennsylvania Avenue, Suite 623

Charleston, WV 25302




Additional Premium Payment Options




At a $100 premium, this sports promoter bond is active for one year. Thereafter, the bond is renewed. The option exists to prepay your bond up to 3 years, thereby offering you a savings over year to year renewal of the premium.

The premium prepayment options are as follows:

  • If prepaid for 2 years, the premium is $180, a $20 savings;
  • If prepaid for 3 years, the premium is $260, a $40 savings.



Purpose of Your Surety Bond Requirement




The purpose of this bond is to serve as a financial guarantee that fees incurred by fighters, managers, seconds, and fight officials, are paid in a timely manner. This is in accordance with §177-1-5 of the West Virginia statutes.




About Us




AmeriPro Surety Bonds is a surety bonds-only agency. We provide athletic promoter surety bond nationwide. Our agency also provides license and permit bonds in all 50 states.

Please call our agency today at:




Or, you may fill out the form below and an agent will contact you...