Alabama – Dothan Contractor Bond
AmeriPro Surety Bonds | 844-589-9732
Contractors in a wide number of professions performing work in Dothan, Alabama, require a surety bond. Our agency provides all such bonds. Below we have listed the type of bonds, the amount of the surety, and the premium.
Upon calling us, to get you the right surety bond, we will first need to know your contracting specialty in Dothan. If you are unsure of the type of bond required, we encourage to first contact the city of Dothan at 334-615-3165.
Dothan Contractor Bond Types and Amounts:
The following are the surety bonds offered by our agency for Dothan, Alabama contractors.
- Dothan Commercial Refrigeration Contractor Bond – $5,000 – $100, premium;
- Dothan Electrician or Electrical Contractor Bond – $5,000 – $100, premium;
- Dothan Gasfitter/Repair/Maintenance Bond – $5,000 – $100, premium;
- Dothan General Contractor Bond – $10,000 – $100, premium;
- Dothan Heating and Cooling Installation or Repair – $100, premium;
- Dothan Homebuilding Bond – $10,000 – $100 premium
- Dothan Lawnsprinkler Installation Bond – $2,000 – $100 premium;
- Dothan Plumbing Contractor Bond – $5,000 – $100 premium;
- Dothan Subcontractor Bond (prepaid for 3 years) – $2,000 – $100 premium;
- Dothan Tree Cutting or Stump Grinding Contractor Bond – $1,000 – $100 premium.
Surety Bond Duration:
With the exception of the subcontractor surety bond, which has a term of 3 years from the date of issuance, all Dothan contractor bonds are issued with a standard term of one year, thereafter you must renew your bond as a condition of licensing.
Regardless of contracting specialty, the purpose of any and all of these surety bonds is a financial guarantee that contracting work be performed according to city and state standards. The bond protects Dothan from acts of malfeasance or substandard work performed by a licensed contractor.
AmeriPro Surety Bonds is a surety bonds-only agency. We provide license and permit surety bonds throughout the great state of Alabama.
Our agency also provides surety bonds nationwide.
Please call our agency today at:
Or, you may fill out the form below and an agent will call you…