Colorado – Arvada Contractor Bond | AmeriPro Surety Bonds |
Municipal Contracts – Arvada, Colorado
According to the city of Arvada, Colorado, the following types of municipal contractors must be specifically licensed by the city.
They include those who engage in work involving:
- Alteration, repair, additions, removal or conversion of structures;
- Sewer and water lines;
- Streets and sidewalks;
- Public right of ways;
- Utility services;
- And other works as outlined on the city’s website .
If you are in doubt as to whether you particularly require a license and an accompanying surety bond, you may call the city of Arvada at 720-898-7640.
Surety Bond Amount And Easy Qualifying:
The Arvada contractor bond is a $20,000 surety bond.
Qualifying is easy. There is no credit check.
After the completion of a surety bond application and payment of the $200 premium, the bond is issued to you immediately. A copy of the bond can be emailed to you at your request, and the original bond will follow in the mail to be sent by the following business day.
Other Premium Payment Options
In addition to the standard 1 year term of $200.00, you also have the option of prepaying the Arvada contractor bond for 2 or 3 years. Prepayment allows you to save on the premium amount over what you would annually.
The prepayment premium amounts are as follows:
- Prepaid for 2 years at $360;
- If prepaid for 3 years, the premium is $520.00.
This surety bond guarantees that you will:
- Be in compliance with all provisions outlined by the city of Arvada;
- Replace any defects that you cause in workmanship;
- Hold harmless the city of Arvada for any suits brought against the city by defective workmanship caused by a bonded person.
AmeriPro Surety Bonds is a surety bonds-only which provides license and permit, and city surety bonds throughout Colorado.
Our agency also provides surety bonds nationwide.
Please call us today at:
Or, you may fill out the form below and an agent will contact you…