Colorado – Colorado Springs Concrete Contractor Bond |
AmeriPro Surety Bonds | 844-589-9732
Colorado Springs – Concrete Contractor
Concrete contractors who wish to work in Colorado Springs must:
- Complete a business license application;
- If you are a sole proprietor, you must also provide evidence of lawful presence;
- Present evidence of a general liability insurance policy of at least $1,000,000;
- Provide your trading name and registration with the state of Colorado;
- And provide a $5000 surety bond.
The surety bond requirement can be completed with our agency in a matter of a few minutes.
Qualifying: Easy and Instant
The Colorado Springs concrete contractor bond has no preset qualifications. After completion of an application with our agency, and payment of the $100 premium, the bond will be sent to you.
There is no credit check or standard underwriting procedure involved in this for this license and permit bond.
For this bond surety bond, our agency will provide you a link with the ability to pay the bond. Once issued, a copy of the bond can be emailed to you for no additional charge.
Depending on when payment is made, the bond will be sent to you by the same or the following business day. Expedited delivery may be available for an additional amount.
Purpose of Your Surety Bond Requirement
This bond has several requirements. These include serving as a financial guarantee that:
- You’ll pay all fines and penalties assessed by the Colorado Springs for violation of any licensing rules;
- That you’ll observe all rules regarding the construction of sidewalks, curbs and gutters, and driveways;
- That you’ll pay all fees due under the city’s Building Code.
AmeriPro Surety Bonds is a surety bonds-only agency which provides license and permit, contractor, court and fiduciary surety bonds throughout Colorado.
Our agency also provides surety bonds nationwide.
Please call us today at:
Or, you may fill out the form below and an agent will contact you…