Colorado – Colorado Springs Excavation Contractor Bond
AmeriPro Surety Bonds | 844-589-9732
Contractors – Excavation – Colorado Springs
Excavation contractors in Colorado Springs, must be licensed. To do so, you must:
- Complete a business application;
- Have a general liability insurance policy of at least $1,000,000, which names the city of Colorado Springs;
- If you are a sole proprietor, you must present an affidavit of lawful presence.
A $5000 surety bond is also required. Obtaining this bond only takes a matter of minutes.
Premium – Qualifying
The $5000 Colorado Springs excavation contractor bond will only cost you $100, annually.
Qualifying is very easy. Simply complete an application with our agency, pay the $100 premium, and this bond is issued to for filing with the city immediately.
A copy of the completed bond can be sent to you by email after payment of the premium, and the original surety bond will follow by the same or the following business day.
Note that there is no credit inquiry or standard underwriting for this excavation surety bond; it is issued immediately upon receipt of the premium.
A Colorado Springs excavation contractor bond is issued for a period of one year. Thereafter, the bond must be renewed.
A current, active surety bond must be on file with the city of Colorado Springs in order to retain eligibility for excavation projects.
The Surety Bond’s Purpose
The purpose of your excavation contractor bond is to serve as:
- A financial guarantee that you’ll observe all excavation licensing rules;
- A guarantee that you’ll pay any fines and penalties for violation of any rules;
- A promise that you maintain any excavation work that you’ve completed for a period of one year;
- A pledge you will pay for any charges incurred by the city of Colorado Springs for work relating to resurfacing your excavation and other work required to.
This is found on the surety bond form required.
AmeriPro Surety Bonds is a surety bonds-only agency which provides license and permit, court, and fiduciary bonds throughout Colorado.
Please call us today at:
Or, you may fill out the form below and an agent will contact you….