Colorado – Fort Collins Right of Way Contractor Bond |
AmeriPro Surety Bonds | 844-589-9732
Contracting Work – Fort Collins, Colorado
Contractors who perform right of way work, of any kind, in Fort Collins, Colorado, must be licensed by the city in order to do so. Furthermore, the following categories require an endorsement.
- Non-structural and structural
Contractors must also be licensed by the city ($130 fee), provide proof of insurance ($1,000,000 general liability), and the required surety bond.
Surety Bond Amount – Qualifying – Premium
The Fort Collins right of way contractor bond is a $20,000 surety bond. Qualifying is easy and the premium is low priced, at just $100 annually.
To qualify, all that is needed is completion of a short, standard surety bond application. There is no credit check or underwriting involved for this bond.
After completion of the application and payment of the $100 premium, the bond is issued to you immediately. A copy of the bond can be emailed to you upon payment of the premium, and the original surety bond with the wet signature will be mailed to you the same or the following business day.
Premium Payment Options
Because of this bond’s low premium, you may wish to prepay the bond for 2 or 3 years. Prepayment offers you a savings over year to year renewal of the surety bond premium.
Prepayment options are as follows:
- This bond prepaid for 2 years is $180;
- If prepaid for 3 years, the premium is $260.
Purpose of Your Surety Bond Requirement:
The purpose of your Fort Collins surety bond is to serve as a financial guarantee in favor of the city that you will:
- guarantee that you will perform the work that you have been contracted to perform;
- be liable for any damage caused by work you have been contracted to perform for a minimum of 2 years after the completion of the work;
- and, that you will hold the city harmless and indemnify Fort Collins for any costs or damages which work you have performed causes.
AmeriPro Surety Bonds is a surety bonds-only agency. We provide license and permit, court, and fiduciary surety bonds throughout Colorado.
Our agency also provides surety bonds nationwide.
Please call us today at:
Or, you may fill out the form below and an agent will contact you…
Request a Callback