Florida Mobile Home Manufacturer Bond |
AmeriPro Surety Bonds | 844-589-9732
Mobile Home Manufacturers – Florida
As a prerequisite for licensing by the state of Florida, mobile home manufacturers are required to obtain a $50,000 surety bond.
The bond is required by the Florida Division of Motor Vehicles.
The Department is also the obligee for this surety bond.
Florida Mobile Home Manufacturer Bond – The Purpose of this Surety Bond
As stated on the bond form itself, the purpose of the $50,000 Florida mobile home manufacturer bond is to protect consumers from any financial loss that they suffer due to the failure of a manufacturer to comply with any written contracts.
Additionally, this surety bond is a financial guarantee which protects consumers from acts of fraud, theft, criminal misrepresentation and other forms of malfeasance committed by a licensed mobile home manufacturer, its officers, agents, managers, or employees during the course of their employment duties.
Florida Mobile Home Manufacturer Bond: Duration
The licensing and surety bond period alike for a Florida mobile home manufacturer is between October 1st and September 30th.
Regardless of when this surety bond is purchased, its expiration date will be September 30th.
Premium for a Florida Mobile Home Manufacturer Bond
The premium represents the price that you will pay for this surety bond.
The premium amount will be determined by the following factors:
- When the bond is purchased. As mentioned previously, the bond’s expiration date is September 30th. The premium amount may be prorated depending on when the date the bond is first active;
- Your credit report.
You may ideally pay as little as 1% or $500 for a full year of this performance bond.
Ultimately, the price you will be required to pay may vary greatly or very little.
That contingency is your credit report.
AmeriPro Surety Bonds will work on your behalf to obtain the best surety bond pricing.
We can even take your application right over the phone.
Becoming a Florida Mobile Home Manufacturer
You must complete the following to become a mobile home manufacturer in Florida:
- Provide a current financial statement or condensed balance sheet;
- Complete the Florida mobile home manufacturer application , along with including a $340 application fee;
- Provide copies of product warranties, and warranty and labor rates;
- Provide a list of dealers in Florida;
- Give your business name with the Florida Secretary of State, along with a copy of your articles of incorporation;
- Have pictures of the establishment where your business is conducted;
- Provide your manufacturer statement of origin;
- Obtain the $50,000 Florida mobile manufacturer surety bond.
Working with AmeriPro Surety Bonds
AmeriPro Surety Bonds hopes that this article is of some help in obtaining and understanding the importance of the surety bond you are about to purchase.
We welcome speaking with you and will work to get you bonded quickly.
Please call us at: 844-589-9732
Or, fill out the form below and we’ll call you:
Request a Callback