Louisiana Private Employment Service Bond
AmeriPro Surety Bonds | 844-589-9732
Surety Bond and Purpose
Private employment service companies in Louisiana, overseen and licensed by the state’s Office of Regulatory Services, are required to obtain a $5,000 surety bond.
The surety bond requirement serves 5 purposes. These are enumerated on your surety bond. As a brief recap, they are:
- That you’ll observe all laws regarding employment services;
- That you’ll honor all contracts with employees and applicants;
- Where applicable, that you will refund any money owed to any applicants, when the fee schedule is higher than what is provided to the Assistant Secretary;
- That you’ll pay for any damages caused for failure to abide by any laws relating to this profession;
- That you’ll be accountable for acts of fraud, misrepresentation, and the like.
The specific legislation mandating the surety bond requirement is Title 23. RS 23:106, as amended.
Qualifying and the Premium
Your company is automatically approved for the $5,000 Louisiana private employment service bond.
There is no credit check nor is there a review by an underwriter.
By state rules, this surety bond has a term which ends on December 31st. The premium may or may not be prorated depending on the time of purchase.
Obtaining your bond is easy, and takes a few minutes.
We ask for your the name of your business as it should appear on your bond, along with your other contact information.
After payment of the premium, $100, for a full annual term, our agency issues your bond to you immediately.
Upon receipt by mail, you’ll sign your bond as the Principal and then file it to:
Office of Regulatory Services
Louisiana Workforce Commission
1001 N. 23rd Street
P.O. Box 94094
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
Premium Prepayment Options
Assuming a full term, premium prepayment of your bond for 2 or 3 years has the following premium and savings:
- If prepaid for 2 years, the premium is $180, a $20 savings;
- If prepaid for 3 years, the premium is $260, a $40 savings.
AmeriPro Surety Bonds is a surety bonds-only agency. We provide license and permit, court, probate, and other surety bonds in Louisiana and all 50 states.
Please call our agency today at:
Or, you may fill out the form below and a Surety Agent will contact you…