Missouri Debt Adjuster Bond
AmeriPro Surety Bonds | 844-589-9732
Debt Adjusters – Missouri
Although there is no licensing requirement for Missouri debt adjusters, the Missouri Division of Finance requires all such professionals to furnish evidence of a $100,000 surety bond.
Debt adjusters are also regulated by Chapter 425 of the Missouri Revisor of Statutes.
AmeriPro Surety Bonds offers you two ways by which to qualify for this surety bond.
The First Way To Qualify for this Bond
The typical way in which to qualify for the Missouri debt adjuster bond is by completion of a standard surety bond application and submission to a credit check.
Our agency utilizes soft credit inquiries which do not adversely affect your credit score.
Under this standard procedure, a well qualified applicant may pay as little as 2%, or $2,000 annually for this bond. However, information provided on your application and your credit may cause the premium to be somewhat or substantially higher in some cases.
A Second Way To Qualify
Assuming that you meet all of the prerequisites listed below, our agency offers you the Missouri debt adjuster bond at a lower price, for a significant savings, and with no credit score check.
The qualifications are as follows:
- That you have never been convicted of a felony;
- That no companies owned or operated by you have become insolvent or filed for bankruptcy;
- That you have never had a surety bond declined, terminated, or one in which a claim has been filed on;
- That you have no pending lawsuits, unsatisfied judgments or liens, related to you or any companies owned or controlled by you;
- That your bond does not guarantee coverage to pollution or exposure;
- Finally, that your business has been under the current name, ownership, and location for at least the past 3 years.
If you do qualify, pricing – without a credit check — is as follows:
- $1500 for one year;
- $2700 if you prepay your public adjuster bond for 2 years;
- $3900 if you prepay your public adjuster bond for 3 years.
We do not independently verify your statement that these are true. We use the honor system; we take you at your word.
The purpose of the MO debt adjuster surety bond is to serve as a financial guarantee that ensures your compliance with all laws and statutes regulating the activities and professional conduct of debt adjusters.
As principal for this surety bond you must indemnify the surety for any claims paid against your bond, if such were the case. The aggregate total, however, excluding attorney fees and other costs, will not exceed the amount of the debt adjuster bond.
AmeriPro Surety Bonds is a surety bonds-only agency which provides license and permit, court, and fiduciary surety bonds throughout Missouri.
Our agency also provides surety bonds nationwide.
Please call us today at:
Or, you may complete the form below and an agent will call you…