Oregon Appraisal Management Company Bond |
AmeriPro Surety Bonds | 844-589-9732
Oregon Appraisal Management Companies:
Update July 2019: The Oregon appraisal management company bond is now offered by our agency for $250 annually, with no credit inquiry.
Appraisal management companies in Oregon are overseen by the Appraiser Licensure Board, a division of the Oregon Secretary of State.
Such companies are regulated by Chapter 674.200– Real Estate Appraisers and Appraisal of the Oregon Legislature.
Becoming Licensed as an Oregon Appraisal Management Company
The following are involved in becoming an appraisal management company in the state.
- An appraisal management company must manage at least 15 appraisers in Oregon; or, at least 25 appraisers nationwide, to qualify as such;
- Applicants must make application to the Appraiser Licensure Board;
- The appraisal management company must be able to demonstrate that they have a way to verify the licensing standing of each appraiser employed by the firm;
- The background, including criminal history, if applicable, of any officers, or managers of the appraisal company must be disclosed; at least those who own 10% or more of an appraisal management company;
- The background of such persons will, it should be noted, include a criminal history check;
- A disclosure of any prior licensing revocation, suspension, or cancellation related to the appraisal management profession;
- Demonstration of the good character of the applicant;
- Appraisal management companies will need to maintain a surety bond with the Appraiser Licensure Board as the obligee .
Oregon Appraisal Management Company Bond: Amount and Purpose
The Oregon appraisal management company bond is for $25,000.
The purpose of this surety bond is to guarantee that an appraisal company operating within Oregon will abide by all rules and statutes made by the Oregon legislature.
The bond serves as a guarantee that should an appraisal management company fail to do so, the consumer has a way to receive financial recompense for acts of fraud, criminal conduct, theft, or deception committed by an Oregon appraisal management company by its employees, managers, or owners.
Oregon Appraisal Management Company Bond: Duration
The appraisal management company bond is normally issued for one year and renews annually.
AmeriPro Surety Bonds may, however, be able to arrange a bond that runs concurrent with the appraisal management company license.
In Oregon, licenses are issued for a period of 2 years.
Oregon Appraisal Management Company Bond: Premium Amount
An appraisal management company may pay as little as $250, annually, for a $25,000 Oregon appraisal management company bond!
The bond amount will be determined by the applicant’s credit score.
And our agency will work to find the best overall bond pricing from a number of sureties.
About AmeriPro Surety Bonds
AmeriPro Surety Bonds is a surety bond-only agency which provides surety bonds throughout Oregon.
Such bonds include license and permit bond, court, and fiduciary surety bonds.
Our agency also has the capacity to offer surety bonds in all 50 states.
We consider it an honor to work on behalf of and for our customers to ensure that customers receive the bond they require at a fair price.
Please call our agency today: 844-589-9732