Utah Airport Lounge Bond
AmeriPro Surety Bonds | 844-589-9732
Utah Airport Lounges:
Airport lounges are visited by millions of visitors each year as they are en route from one destination to another; or if they have arrived at their final destination.
Such restaurants serve wine, beer, and an assortment of hard liquor and mixed alcoholic drinks.
In Utah, airport lounges are regulated by the Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Some Requirements to operate as a Utah Airport Lounge business:
- The liquor sold at a Utah airport lounge may not exceed a quantity of 1.5 ounces;
- Wine sold at a Utah airport lounge may not exceed 1.5 liters at a table with 4 or more people. At tables with fewer than 4 people, the amount of wine sold cannot exceed 750 ml.;
- Beer may be sold in the original bottles, as long as the bottle does not exceed 2 liters;
- Alcoholic beverages may not be discounted for patrons;
- Advertising for alcoholic beverages must be conducted according to Rule 81-1-17;
- Alcohol may be sold anytime between 8 am to 12 am on any day of the week;
- Alcohol may only be consumed on the premise of the airport lounge;
- A Utah airport lounge is not allowed to have a “Happy Hour”;
- Other rules of Utah airport lounges are explained in more detail.
As a requirement to obtain a Utah airport lounge, an applicant will need to file a surety bond with the Utah Dept. of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
Utah Airport Lounge Bond: Amount
Airport lounges in the state are required to obtain a Utah airport lounge bound for $10,000.00.
Utah Airport Lounge: Duration
The Utah airport lounge bond will renew on an annual basis.
Since the airport lounge license runs from November 1st through October 31st, it is highly recommended that the bond be issued to run concurrently with the license.
Doing so, prevents any lapses in bond coverage, which could adversely affect the ability to lawfully operate.
Utah Airport Lounge Bond: Premium
While the amount of the surety bond is $10,000, the premium required will be a few small percentages of the overall cost of the bond.
The premium will be determined by an applicant credit check.
AmeriPro Surety Bonds utilizes a “soft pull” credit check.
This means that running an applicant’s credit will not lower or reflect on their FICO scoring.
About AmeriPro Surety Bonds
AmeriPro Surety Bonds is a surety bond-only company, committed to providing excellent customer service and fair bond pricing.
We provide surety bond types throughout the state of Utah, and nationwide.
We appreciate your consideration and look forward to a speedy purchase of your required bond.