In Utah, licensed appraisal management companies are overseen by the state of Utah, Department of Commerce, Real Estate Division.
Both new and renewal licensees are required to maintain the Utah appraisal management company bond.
Below, AmeriPro Surety Bonds provides details for easily and quickly obtaining the Utah appraisal management company bond.
We also provide information on renewal licenses and we provide the surety bond for both.
The following are involved in first-time licensing for a Utah appraisal management company:
* A $350 non-refundable fee to accompany the appraisal company application;
* A certificate of existence from the state of Utah;
* A control application;
* Two fingerprint cards (for both the main control, and control person) , along with a $40 fingerprint processing fee;
* Renewal licensees are also required to complete a renewal application , along with providing $350 non-refundable application fee;
* Information, as with new licenses regarding any prior criminal convictions or license-related matters;
* Both new and renewal licensees are required to obtain a Utah appraisal management company bond.
The purpose of the Utah appraisal management company bond is to protect consumers and the state of Utah from acts of fraud, theft, or other criminal malfeasance that may be committed by an agent of an appraisal management company.
The appraisal management surety bond is not a form of insurance for the appraisal company.
The Utah appraisal management company bond is for $25,000.
The bond is issued for a period of 2 years.
The bond is issued to run concurrently with your state license and should renew at the same time to prevent any lapse in coverage.
The cost for the 2 year Utah management appraisal bond may be as little as $250!
The price you will pay, however, will be subject to a credit score check.
AmeriPro Surety Bonds work is committed to providing the best pricing for you regardless of your credit score.
AmeriPro Surety Bonds is always aware that our customers have many choices when it comes to the selection of a surety bond agency for their needs.
We thank you for choosing our agency and look forward to working with you today for your Utah appraisal management company bond.
In most instances, getting the best pricing for your bond is only a matter of moments, perhaps a few short hours at the most!