Utah Crusher Bond | AmeriPro Surety Bonds | 844-589-9732
Utah crushers are engaged in the business of taking motor vehicles, and items related to vehicles, and having them, as the word suggests, crushed.
Utah Motor Vehicle Crusher Regulations
Utah crushers are licensed and regulated by the Utah Motor Vehicle Enforcement Division .
The license, once issued, expires on June 30th of each year.
Utah crushers will want to note that the Utah crusher license is not prorated.
Therefore, no matter when a license is issued, it will expire on the following June 30th.
AmeriPro Surety Bonds offers the Utah motor vehicle crusher bond for both new and renewal licensing.
Becoming Licensed as a Utah Motor Vehicle Crusher
In order to become licensed as a Utah crusher, applicants will need to complete all of the following:
- Applicants, including any principals of the company, will need to complete the Utah crusher application;
- Applicants will also need to pay a non-refundable $102 licensing application fee;
- Applicants will need to have their name submitted, registered and approved by the Utah Department of Commerce. Their phone number is 801-530-4849;
- Applicants will need to have a place of business for their crushing operations which is a physical location. The site must have clear boundaries as to where the business begins and ends (i.e. a fence). The site must also have a separate location where bookkeeping is kept. And the site must use its locations for that business alone;
- The business location will need to have a sign which is a least 24 square feet, is permanently affixed to either the ground or the building of the crusher company, and must display the full name of the crusher company and its license;
- A photograph of both the building, including the sign, and all officers of the corporation must be included in the application submission (they need not be in the same photo!). If an individual is a signer on the application, their photograph ought to be included;
- Finally, applicants will need to provide proof of obtaining a Utah crusher bond for $10,000.
Utah Crusher Bond: Amount and Duration
The Utah crusher bond is issued for $10,000.
The bond renews on an annual basis and should be purchased to run concurrent with the Utah crusher license.
Utah Crusher Bond: Purpose
The purpose of the Utah crusher bond is a financial guarantee that the Utah crusher business and related employees will comply with all laws in the performance of their business.
The bond protects consumers and others from acts of wrongdoing committed by a Utah crusher business if the wrongdoing can be demonstrably shown.
Utah Crusher Bond: Premium
The Utah crusher bond may be priced as low as only $150 for the year.
The applicant credit score may also determine the amount of the premium.
AmeriPro Surety Bonds will work to find you the best pricing for your surety bond.
You Have Choices
AmeriPro Surety Bonds thanks you for choosing our agency and we look forward to helping you obtain the Utah crusher bond.
As a surety bond-only agency, AmeriPro Surety Bonds provides license and permit, contractor, and court bonds throughout the great state of Utah.
We also provide surety bonds in all 50 states.