Utah Wildlife Agent Bond | AmeriPro Surety Bonds | 844-589-9732
Utah Wildlife Agent
Licensed Utah wildlife agents are granted police authority to perform various jobs involving rural areas of Utah.
Wildlife agents are regulated by the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources.
Utah Wildlife agents:
- Enforce laws relating to fishing and hunting;
- Relocate dangerous animals;
- Enforce laws against poaching;
- Help locate lost persons in missing rural areas;
- Educate the public on the best ways to maintain the natural beauty of Utah wildlife
And many other duties as needed and required.
Becoming Licensed as a Utah Wildlife Agent:
Becoming licensed as a Utah wildlife agent involves:
- An extensive background check;
- A physical agility test which tests your ability to swim, run, carry and lift heavy items, and the like;
- A lie-detector (polygraph) test;
- A psychological evaluation;
- A physical exam subject to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Finally, Utah wildlife agents are required to maintain a surety bond that is active and concurrent with their wildlife agent license.
Utah Wildlife Agent Bond: Amount and Purpose
The Utah wildlife agent bond is for $5,000.
The bond is required by the Division of Wildlife Resources (known as the obligee) to ensure that the licensed wildlife agent will comply with all regulations and rules related to their duties.
Utah Wildlife Agent Bond: Duration and Price
Applicants for the Utah wildlife agent bond have the option of prepaying their surety bond up to 3 years in advanced.
- A one year $5000 Utah wildlife agent bond may cost as little as $100;
- A two year prepaid agent bond may cost as little as $170;
- A three year prepaid agent bond may cost as little as $270.
Wildlife agents will always need to maintain an active surety bond on file to operate as agents.
There may be a soft pull credit check (which does not affect your score) associated with obtaining the wildlife bond.
About AmeriPro Surety Bonds
AmeriPro Surety Bonds is a professional, friendly, surety-bonds only agency which provides license and permit, contractor, court and fiduciary surety bonds throughout the great state of Utah.
We also provide surety bonds throughout all 50 states.
We will work to find the best pricing for your wildlife agent bond, if required.
And we consider it our duty to work for you!