Washington Auctioneer Bond/ Washington Auction Company Bond | AmeriPro Surety Bonds | 844-589-9732
Washington Auctioneers Or Washington Auction Company
As a surety-bond only agency, AmeriPro Surety Bonds will easily help facilitate obtaining a surety bond for an auctioneer applicant.
We will also help an auctioneer company obtain a surety bond.
Surety bonds are required for each, but they are for different amounts.
Becoming an Auctioneer in Washington State:
To become an auctioneer in Washington State an applicant must:
- Obtain a certificate of registration with the state;
- Be at least 18 years old, OR, sponsored by a currently licensed auctioneer;
- Have a trust account established if any funds from an auction will be held by an auctioneer for 24 hours or more;
- Complete an application;
- Pay all fees required;
- Not be disqualified due to a prior conviction for embezzlement, fraud, theft, criminal conspiracy, receiving stolen goods, etc.;
And, the filing of a $5,000 surety bond with the Washington Department of Licensing.
In addition to this, applicants must also obtain a tax registration number (Uniform Business Identification).
Requirements to become a Washington State Auctioneer Company:
To become an auctioneer company in Washington State, among other requirements, applicants must also:
- Fill out an application;
- Include in the application a notarized statement that all employees of the auction company will be properly licensed;
- Provide the proper tax registration required;
- Pay the auction company registration fees;
- Not be disqualified due to acts of embezzlement, fraud, theft (as mentioned above);
And the filing of a surety bond of at least $5,000.
Determining the bond amount for a Washington State Auctioneer Company:
The amount of the Washington State auction company bond will be determined by gross sales for the year.
If you are a new company with no prior sales history, the bond required will be based on an estimate of sales for that year.
Bond amounts are as follows:
If your sales are: The Washington Auction Company bond will be:
$0 to $24,9999 $5000.00
$500,000 and above $25,000.00
If after falling into one category, you determine during the course of the year that you should be in another bond amount category, our AmeriPro Surety Bonds will help you adjust that amount without having to begin anew.
Cost of the Washington State Auctioneer and Auctioneer Company bond:
Washington state auctioneer’s bond, for $5,000, will be a flat fee of about $100.00.
Once issued, you will file this bond with the Washington State Department of Licensing.
A Washington State auctioneer company bond will be determined by the bond required above.
The bond will be issued to run concurrent with your auctioneer license, where upon it will renew. This renewal amount, for companies, will be subject to any changes to gross income at the time of the renewal.
Get your Washington State Auctioneer Company Bond Today:
AmeriPro Surety Bonds provides Washington State auctioneer bonds for state residents. We also provide surety bonds of all types for all 50 states.
It’s easy to get started! Call us at 844-589-9732 and we will work with you to get the best processing for any surety bond you require.